Saturday, May 31, 2008 6:38 pm
These few days have been very busy with school stuff so didn't had the time to update, anyway I think i'm getting a little bit better with coding and java le..hehe..and its all thanks to Angela and the rest who have helped me, if not I think i will really go mad with all the school work. Recently had been playing with the codes to my personal web page, and shit man, its due next fri, but I have not even started with the contents because I keep changing and changing the background of my page...lol. Tommorow meeting up with Julin again, hope by the end of the day can at least finish 2 pages ba..Hmmm... one week ago, started my online shop with Linda and her other friend, Claudia...although the name PeePee-Fashion is weird, but then its really easier to remember and leave a deeper impression on the customers la..haha..so here's the add to my shop! www.peepee-fashion.com So people, please support!!! Well, today my mum suddenly told me that she's going to rent out half of my room to this gal, i was like "WTF?!". Then when I objected to it, she actually said that i'm a loner and its not good for me... -.- PLEASE LA...its not that I'm a loner or what lor, I have been living in my room all by myself for 19 years, suddenly, you tell me you want me to share my room with someone else, never mind that, that person is a total STRANGER! If it's my close friends, i wouldn't mind of course..I don't know if she is really going to rent out my room, but i just told her straight into her face" If she's moving in, I'm moving out to the living room" and one more thing, if I had a sibling, maybe I wouldn't have objected so violently to that idea, cause i may have been used to sharing a room by now...Shall not dwell on that unhappy matter..anyway, holidays are coming which means SHOPPING!!!! Plus that Great Singapore Sale, I'm going to shop till I drop..haha..ok, I'm going to stop here today, i want to go and watch my 原来爱上贼...wahahahaha...this show is sooo damn nice, you guys should go watch it to! =))P.S. Thanks to those who helped me advertise my shop, and to yf, thanks for lending me your i pod, AND ITS IN SAFE HANDS. =))