Sunday, June 15, 2008 11:04 pm
Back from mahjong-ing at Linda's hse, and i lost 10 over bucks!!! HAHA..never mind la, since I learn a lot of rules from it, treat it as tuition fee ba.These few days had been running out of the hse and getting back till late night because I really can't stand my parents. Especially the way they talk and their tone. Every morning when you wake up, they just start suaning you non-stop, so the only way to stop is to get out of the house. After that is wet market all the way, with them suddenly shouting at me or each other. And when you are outside, around 9 plus they will call and start asking questions as if they are interrogating some criminal. The worse is they don't believe what I tell them, who I go out with, what I go out for and all those bullshit lar..WTF!!!!!!!! They will give those stupid comments on everything you do, and their way of thinking really is even more ancient then my great great great great great great grandma la! I cannot stay out for the entire night just OUTSIDE, cannot ton over at other ppl's hse because their family got guys, then wad? My frens can come over to our hse, my dad not a guy ar?! And when I tell them that, they actually dare to say" Ya, cuz our family sure very safe de". !@#$%^&*!!!!!!!! What FUCKING LOGIC is that????? I really don't know what to say le la. I'm just sooooooooooo FUCKING PISSED now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNN!!! CCB!!!!
So now I really really really treasure the times at night when everything is just so peaceful and quiet...
Anyway, tmr gg to meet up with Julin and Joel, its been ages since I last saw joel...lol.. and also gg to do a very impt thing, hope everything will turn out fine, if not I really don't know how to answer him....=((