Saturday, June 14, 2008 10:51 pm
Just got back from amk hub not long ago with Linda..and we went there just because we were too bored..LOL..ystd late noon she came over my house to ton and we ended up gg west mall and i spent over 100 bucks!!! Damn broke now..That crazy sister of mine came over bringing one box of cake with candles, cutter and the 'Happy Birthday" thing with it..lol..and she started singing happy birthday song to me...dotz...haha
The cake..lol
Candid shot And around 11 plus her friends called her out to chill, so i went to join too since I had nth to do.. and it was my first time gg to a pub..LOL..when i went there, I keep looking around like a sua ku person like that..haha..well, as expected, after one drink, my whole face turned red so i had natural makeup for that night..HAHA..after that her fren drove over us over to geylang for dim sum..but i was seriously damn full already, so I ate a little only...shld have finished tt remaining piece though cuz I suddenly felt very bad since he was the one paying..Got home ard 3 plus with Linda since she was locked out from her house..lol..and she slept like a log man..and me? For the first time in my life, I kena anemia!!!!! I couldn't sleep la!!! I tossed and turned till 6 plus before drifting to sleep..but I woke up automatically at 10..haizzz..
Photos!!!

At MOS Burger


Glenna that zi lian queen..haha