Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:44 pm
Today actually planned to go eat suki buffet with mh and grp, but because of another war this morning which totally spoiled my mood, I told them I not going, but in the end I still went cuz I tot it will be very stupid to spoil my lovely day by them..LOLAt first I still thought I won't be eating much, cuz normally when i buy from those supermarket, 4 is enough to make me full. But to my amazement, me and mh ate more then the guys! HAHA! Especially at the sashimi part, I kept saying I was very full, but when the nx serving of sashimi came, I just ate it...LOL
SASHIMI!!!!!
Mh ordered this fish which was pregnant, at first I thought the eggs would be taken out. But its not!!! And I almost bit into it, when she told me the eggs were there, I just threw the thing back onto the plate..LOL Its damn gross man..ewwwwww
Pregnant fish with the eggs inside


He's very happy he got to eat his mochi..LOL

MH and me
After the buffet, went to watch Kung Fu panda since we got nth to do, and tics for today were cheap, 6 bucks only..haha. This movie is damn funny la, from the start you can laugh all the way to the end man.
Its about this panda called Po who loves kung fu and every night he will dream of the legendary furious five. Then one day he was chosen as the only "one" that can defeat the evil leopard Tai Lang. But before becoming the "one" he went through a lot, but in the end he still defeated Tai Lang.
I loved the part where the panda and its master were using their kung fu over one bun..LOL and the part where the panda was fighting tai lang..cool man! Well, here are some pics of the movie where I got from some other webby

The master and the bun

Tai Lang

The part where he was chosen as the "one"

The master's master

The legendary Furious Five
Later this thur going party world,but shit man, how to save up enough money by then??? I just spent my 50 bucks today!!!!