Comm skills presentation finally ended last mon!!! Wahahahaha..LOL. But there's going to be more presentations coming plus a very important final presentation of a website we created..sighh..I hate presentations..Last wed also had another java test, I think..think only...that I can pass, cause for qns 1, I should be able to score 20/25, and since the overall is upon 40..so hope that I'll pass!!!
Anyway, after the java test, went to watch Red Cliff(赤壁) with Angela and the rest.
The show is not bad, especially the gay scenes between Tony Leung and Takeshi Kaneshiro, very hilarious..haha. I thought that the best part of the entire movie was the the battle between Cao Cao and Liu Bei + Zhou Yun's armies, where Zhu ge liang used the bagua formation to defeat Cao Cao. Starting you can't see how formidable his strategy was, but as the camera went higher and captured the entire formation..I was like "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" HAHA..you guys should watch this movie, really very nice. Although its 2 hrs and 20mins long, I didn't felt that it was so long since the movie was nice Oh ya, during the movie, there was this uncle who took of his shoes, and apparently his feet doesn't smell very nice, my friends who were sitting at the other side very suay, had to tahan for for 2hrs plus. Lucky angela and me were sitting were not sitting at that side..lol.
Short clip of the movie
Tonight going to wait up for the new epi of "Fated To Love" again..haha, but lucky there is no more Comm skills lesson on Monday, which means lessons start at 10 instead of 8!!!Wahahahahaha..no need to see that Abraham face anymore...lalalalalalala..Just now was telling mh that money shld really fall from the sky tmr cause i need to do so many things!!!!
1) Watch movies(There's just so many nice movies coming out!! HAHA)
2)Buy Lin You Jia and Xiao Jing Teng's CD's ($40)
3)Save up for ipod touch($350)
4) PSP repair costs($60 plus)
5) Maybe go for yoga lessons($150 first, then $88 per mth after that)
6) Cutie Fashion spree( $70) and so many other sprees!!!
Money money money...pls let me find you on the floor or you can also choose to drop down from the sky..haha..Comm skills exam on wed, gtg make notes now!