Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:29 pm
Ipod......Ipod......Ipod......Ipod.....Ipod
I finally bought my Ipod!!!!! Wahahahahaha!!! =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hehe....I think I going mad with happiness le, today went to sch for 2 hrs till 10am and we had to wait till 3.30pm for the comm skills exam..goodness..4 and a half hours sia, but can use it to study la. I think I practically memorized all the chapters that is going to come out la..haha. Although I memorized all the stuff, I didn't really know how to apply it, so hope can pass, give me 50 marks I also happy..I just don't want to see that Abraham face again nx yr.. =.="
After the exam actually planned to go kbox with peiling again, but she nt feeling well so went to buy the ipod only and went home after that. I don't think I'm just mad with happiness but also blur already..after alighting at city hall, I just happily boarded the opposite train which is going to Pasir Ris!!!! I was still wondering why the train so cramp, then the announcement went "Next Stop..Kallang" !@#$%^&*...LOL..so I have to change train and take back all the way..haha
Well, although comm skills exam ended already, but there are still loads to come!!! Friday need to pass up assignment, next tue there is marketing presentation, week 17 there is a final presentation and 19th August start of exams!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I can already predict my programming and html coding failing...sighhh