Its been so super long since I last blogged, and there is this stupid idiot(YF) who keep saying I'm lazy to blog..nai nai de. Lol..actually I was busy with school work, and when i was free after that, my internet died on my lappy, so I only could use my ancient desktop for internet. That desktop really is ancient man, it has the smallest RAM, so when i open on page can lag like 1 min..bth..and i hate to use the keyboard, so bloody hard...ok, enough of complaining..haha
Actually I have practically forgotten what I did over the last few weeks, my memory really is failing me. Things that happen 2 days ago, i can also forget..haha.
Mmmm..last sun went for Shin Yee son, Jaden's birthday at csc club. Went over early to help her with the decorations, I didn't know doing decorations for a party is difficult especially the balloons part..haha..Anyway, pictures! (took them from sy blog, cause I didn't take any that day)
Her forever cute son
Yesterday had another presentation, and as usual I was super nervous. I dunno why till now I still can't get used to presentations...sighh...and my voice is always too soft, what's worse is that nx mon I'm having another presentation, and its individual oral presentation!!! AHHHHHHH...i think i will get panic attack and faint before i go into class..lol. And I still thought I will have no more oral presentations after the last one at ITE...da bian. Wish me luck!!!
Oh ya, got to share this, I have been very into 萧敬腾, 刘力扬, 潘裕文 and 林宥嘉(influenced by mh) songs recently. And I'm sooooooooooooo in love with this few songs..go listen!!!! HAHA
林宥嘉 - 眼色
林宥嘉 - 背影
刘力扬 - 眼淚笑了
潘裕文- 補夢人
刘力扬 and 林宥嘉 coming to sg soon!!! I wan go!!!!! Wahahahaha..but confirm will have a lot of ppl there..=(( Anyway, mh and me have already planned to start saving money for 林宥嘉 concert in 2009..haha..I think I let her influenced until I also start to go crazy..lol
Exams are coming on August, which is like one month away only!!! I really think I will flunk my programming and html coding man, especially programming. Its like alien language to me la..die sia. Ok, shall stop here, need to go do up my ppt for Monday's presentation...=((
OHHHH...as promised to yf to update my blog, but with a very "nice" photo of him included too..=))
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
P.S. YF i want see your rock lee hairstyle leh..=)