Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:53 am
Just got home not long ago from cini..went there to have dinner with linda and her friend Annie. Earlier went to True Yoga for a "hot yoga" lesson after school..the room is a bit like sauna room when you enter. I didn't mind the heat, is the yoga actions that is damn challenging cause all of them requires good balancing and our bodies flexibility, and apparently me and Linda have none, so we were like struggling.LOL. But I think I most probably going to join as their member although its super ex since I'm interested..sighhh, like that I would have 100 bucks less to spend each month.. =((OH! Today during break, I discovered smth very interesting to play with. My lappy's webcam!!! HAHA!!! Took photos with my partners and classmates, damn fun to play, shall take photos from the webcam next time.. =)) And! Our school have this American lecturer who is so cuteeeee!!! HAHA..he's so friendly can, he will smile and say hi to everyone, and all the girls reaction are the same"Omg! He said hi!!" and they will stop and stare at him as he walk away...LOL!! But really is because he look very shuai!!! Lalalalalalala...><


