Friday, August 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Exam period is finally here..sighh. Done with the Maths and Essentials of InfoComm Tech papers, so now left with Programming and Interactive Web Application, my worst 2 modules!!! I hope I can pass my maths cause I actually need 25/100 from this exam to pass the entire module..wahahahaha, and if I pass, peiling!!! I'm going to treat you to lunch!!!! HAHA. I tell you, if last week she didn't came over my house to teach me, I probably will score 0/100. So, thanks a lot!!!! =)) Yesterday was the essentials paper, hehe...think can pass it! There were 11 chaps of stuff to memorize, and I started like 1 night before the paper, so I only memorized the first 8 chaps, and all of it came out!!!!!! And this is also all thanks to peiling, cause she told me that she was going to bet everything on the first few chaps..HAHA. And the last 2 papers, I'm going to need her help again..lol.After the exams would be 1 and a half month holidays!!!! YEAH! Hols= Work =More $$$ = More Kbox, movies, clothes..blah blah blah..Hehe.. =))I've wondering why are there some people, even though they have been told what they pissed other ppl off, and that is why, she is being ignored and stuff, they still continue to do the same things?! And the weirdest thing is that she keep pissing person A off, but she still wants to be friends with her by msg-ing person A that she didn't mean it and is sorry. But on the other hand, she tells person B that she had already gave up being friends with her. Duhh..well, there's actually more things that she did, that is leaving even worse impression on people around her, but I'm lazy to type it out now..haha. In conclusion, I don't know what is she thinking about.