Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:26 pm
How I wish time could turn back...but if I really could, where should I turn it to?Turn back to the time when....I was still a kid, free of troubles?I made silly and stupid mistakes?I said something without thinking?I choose to keep my calm when I shouldn't?I didn't stand up for myself?I didn't dared to voice my objections?I couldn't be myself?I didn't do things that I should?I didn't tell him how I felt?That day, when Linda told me that he also didn't know why he never chase after me 2 years ago, that feeling came back again. The feeling of emptiness and loneliness from 2 years ago came back. When you are so used to have this person in your daily life, and all of sudden for no apparent reason, he's gone. The feeling is so terrible, that was the first time I felt really upset, you'll miss seeing his face, hearing the voice and more...it is impossible to let time heal everything as most people say. No matter how you try to forget they will just remain in your heart, even if they just occupy this small 1% of space of your heart..I shouldn't have looked at the photos.......it made it worse.