Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:44 am
Just got back from yoga with Linda, today went to try out this new class called Bikram's yoga. At first I was told that it was a l hr 45 mins class, so I was thinking should be okay, since its not hot yoga or what. THEN! When I reached there, linda told me, it was hot yoga, and once you go in cannot come out even if you are giddy or what..?! That room was so bloody hot and stuffy la..40 degrees!So when the lesson started, the master came in, he was an American, and he took of his singlet, leaving his shorts on! And its those super tight fit, really is" short" la! Okay, never mind, that one not impt. Anyway, he said that we will feel giddiness and nausea which is normal since we are first timers. But when we experience that, its better not to leave the room and just kneel down on the mat. So, I thought I most probably won't experience it, but 45 mins later, the whole room was spinning!!! And I really feel like vomiting, the room became so stuffy that it was difficult to breath and I really felt like leaving. But, I just knelt down in the end, and ya, after a few minutes everything was back to normal. This Bikram's yoga stretches and movements are more difficult than normal hot yoga, I really wonder how did I survive it..LOLFor the first time in my life, I sweat until the sweat is like dripping and after coming out, my whole shirt is drenched with sweat! Well, the process is damn tough, but after coming out, you really feel good cause you sweat out all those toxins from your body. BUT! I'm never going for that again, although its a good way to lose weight and the master is cute! ><>
Damn tired now.shall go to sleep! =))