Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:13 pm
LALALALALALALALALA..my foot recover le!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I can go see 蕭敬騰 on sun, go for my yoga, and go out with my darlings!!!!!!! HAHAHA!I'm thinking whether I should move my blog over to wordpress since they have this function where you can private your posts, but the bad thing about wordpress is that you cannot design your own template unless you buy this particular thing from them, and the blog address cannot contain characters like fullstop and dash..sighh, but the private post function is soo tempting! LOLLinda has always been asking me why I don't blog about my feelings and stuff in this blog, well, the reason is simple. I'm scared that people who read my blog will go "Omg! I didn't know yilin is like that sia, very er xin leh" and blah blah blah...B U T! From now on, this is going to change(and i dunno why), i shall blog bout my lamest feelings, those reading, don't laugh hor..
Yesterday night, Linda asked me a question,
Linda: "Seriously after him you never have any feel at all for other guys?"
Yilin: "Actually, tt time I think I liked him is because the people around me were getting attached one by one, and I wanted to feel how its like to be like them."
Linda: "No, that's not the case, cause feelings for a particular guy doesn't just come"
Well, thinking back now, I feel that that was the case when I liked him, and I feel very stupid right now for the ways I handle such things of me liking someone..lol..i mean at times in the night, you may get lonely then you will start to think how would it feels like to have someone who really care and love you? Haiya! I dunno lar..wadever, I have to go blog a post in another blog le..HAHA