Monday, August 04, 2008 6:36 pm
Sighh..why everytime i fall sick or hurt my foot it always end up on a holiday or weekends???!!! LOL! Well.by now most ppl know I've hurt my foot, and I also have no idea why it became like this..but I need to get well by wed!!!! I want go eat cakes with my partners!!! I want go watch movies with Angela!!! I want to meet up with mh and the rest!!!! I want go watch Xiao Jing Teng on sun!!!! I want go for yoga!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!Today had my final presentation for my project, but, it was like horrible in the end. =(( But on a happier note, i realized that I'm not nervous for presentations anymore!!!! Now my heart is like blank when I'm going for presentations..well, I hope this is not temporary ..Lol..Tommorow and wed there's no sch and I can already predict that I'll be damn bored since I karn go out..I miss my yoga lessons..=((Linda came over my house just now, and I ended up helping her tidy her music folder which had like 600 over songs in it..Lol, but end up still left 200 over unsorted when she left..HahaPictures of our cake outing!!!! HAHA
Strawberry Shortcake!


I forgot what's this called..LOL



PT Partners!!!