Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:35 am
Been slacking and slacking and slacking for soooooo damn long that I can't wait for school to reopen. Finally went for yoga today with peiling and her sister after 3 long weeks, and the people at the reception keep reminding me that I have outstanding fees yet to be paid. LOL. And they say I cannot go for lessons till I paid the fees, but I don't care since Annie said just come for lessons.Hehe.This few days had been busy chiong-ing 新射雕英雄传 so didn't update my blog, and epi 42 is the worst episode. Cause my favourite character ouyang ke died!!!!!! Killed by the woman he loved, and that bloody woman had sex with her lover in that same room right after they killed him! WTF?! Well, at least I got to see him till epi 42..lol. Shall continue watching now, even though I'm damn sad..=(