Friday, September 12, 2008 7:05 pm
A Happy Week
Yesterday was a super niceee day! HAHA. Went shopping with my parents in town, then my mum wanted to see how true yoga is like, so i brought her there. To my surprise, she offered to buy a yoga mat for me!!!! Wahahahahahahaha. In addition, I was joking around asking her to sponsor my rebonding, and she transferred 100 bucks to me!!! After that, went to centrepoint to redeem the Haagen Dazs ice cream mooncake, and the mooncakes are so pretty! If it was not for the voucher and we can get it free, I don't think I will ever go buy it, cause its super expensive. Imagine you have to pay 51 bucks for 2, only 2 mooncakes. But since its free, so never mind. HAHA. The most important part. I bought the 蓝球火 DVD!!!! SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY!!! HEHE.
SO CUTE!!!
Today woke up super early to meet Peiling and go Parkway Parade to collect my psp, and the analog can be used!! Meaning, I can play tons of games from now on.Muahahahahahaha, although it cost me 50 bucks. After that went down to BBDC to register for my basic theory test. And today, I took the public transport until I'm so sick and tired of it. Morning took 985(45 mins) to kallang, changed 31(10mins) to parkway, 966 to woodlands(1hr), mrt to gombak(10mins), bused and walked to bbdc, and finally took 187 home. I almost went crazy inside the bus, so freaking long!
Anyway, class chalet is coming up soon, can't wait for it! Haha, but before the day before the class chalet, exam results will be out! SHIT! I hope I don't fail, I don't want to take sub papers, if I really fail I wonder how am I going for the chalet.

Yoga mat



My mum look damn happy.LOL

Halfway through, totally destroyed

DONE! Niceeeee =)