Friday, September 19, 2008 9:44 pm
This morning just came back from chalet with a broken heart.Because I was too tired without sleep for 2 days, I decided to cab home. It was 7 plus in the morning when I took the cab and i know that there will be surcharge but didn't think it will to be too expensive. But who knows, that f***ing bloody driver was "smart" enough to take PIE during the PEAK hours(when I feel asleep immediately after boarding the cab). So due to the expected jam, the total cab fare was $41 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The most expensive cab I've ever took, previously when I cabbed home after midnight and the fare was $25, my heart already damn pain. This time round, really is heart break. =((Anyway, people reading this, don't ever go and book Aloha Loyang Garden Terrace, book whatever terraces you want there, but not the GARDEN TERRACE! Its actually sounds very nice on the chalet main website and also looks very nice when you reach the entrance.
But when you really step inside the chalet rooms, I think you will be stunned for a few seconds. The facts given on the website are true, but you will never know how it really looks like until you go there.- a living room set with TV & games table; dining area;
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with 6 beds (2 single and 2 double-deck), wardrobes, dressers, bedside tables & wall fans;
- 2 toilets/bathrooms with shower heater;
- BBQ pit and a fully equipped kitchen.
1) Living room
2) The two rooms
3) Bathrooms and toilets are quite alright actually.4) The kitchen is really fully equipped and way bigger then the 2 rooms. LOL5) For the first time I heard that we cannot overuse their air conditioning and we are given on 50W. So they will have this reader outside the house and we will have to keep track. Wth man, all the chalets I've gone to can use the air con 24 hrs FOC, and this chalet there's even a limit?!6) Don't ever use their towels, unless you want to pay 14 bucks per towel when you leave.7) Don't do anything that will start a fire if not you have to pay 50 bucks for using their fire extinguisher(a very small bottle some more). Peiling was right, people already very upset that a fire started, then you have to pay 50 bucks for putting out the fire. =.=' I mean its reasonable if we have to pay 50 bucks for misusing it, but for putting out the fire?8) I realize its haunted after we came back from the chalet. Apparently, I was finding the chalet pictures for this post and came across many other blog post about the garden terrace. And there was one post that was damn freaky.The chalet wasn't exactly very fun due to some things that cannot be said here, but the fun part was during the water bomb game where everyone got wet and the company was good too. Haha. And the worst part, it was damn expensive due to the bloody cab fare! P.S. The pictures of the chalet were not taken by me, but from this blog