Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:20 pm
Just came back from movies with the same grp. Watched "Painted Skin" today, finally. LOL
But the movie was a bit disappointing cause I expected more special effects and other stuff, but instead it was more talking and conversations. Although those conversations were necessary, but it was really boring in the middle, mh and me nearly dozed off.haha. And like what yx and yf said, only the ending part was more entertaining. BUT! The part where zhou xun peeled of her human mask that part,love it man!!!! Those who watch before may think I'm mad.LOLAnyway, it was happy ending for zhao wei and her husband. But me and mh came out from the movies commenting that zhao wei should have remained dead and zhou xun end up with her husband.haha. Although zhao wei's character is really very pitiful and sad, but I don't want to see her with that guy!!!!! Simply because we don't like her.lol.Very weird man, cause when I was young and at that time "Princess Pearl" or famously known as "Huan Zhu Ge Ge", I soooooooooooo love Zhao Wei's character as xiao yan zi. But for some apparent reason, I didn't really like her after some time.haha. Maybe because Zhou Xun seems prettier to me and looks more compatible with the guy, so I wished Zhao Wei didn't came back to life.
Awwww...so compatible. ><
=.="
School's starting tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep. LOL