Monday, October 27, 2008 9:21 pm
Yesterday went out super early after Linda called me to save her....cause she was meeting a guy her friend introduced to her.LOL. So went to Vivo to meet her and him to catch a movie, but ended up at Suntec cause Vivo was too crowded. And we went to watch "The Coffin"!!! At first I didn't want and said wanted to change to "Butterfly Lovers". But for dunno what reason I said "On second thoughts. lets just watch that" And after 1/2 hour I immediately regretted it, as well as coming to a conclusion that I shall never ever watch horror movies again! Anyway at the end of the day, I realized I didn't had to come at all cause Linda would have managed it well right Linda? HAHAOh ya, the new Dj Max Clazziquai Edition has finally come out but the missions are bloody hard. I think my skills need some polishing.