Monday, November 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Came back from Malaysia last Sun noon to rush out my marketing project that was due yesterday. And I worked on it from 4 plus all the way to the 1am the next morning on just two parts. LOL. Seriously, that two parts were so bloody difficult, well actually wasted 3 hours cause I was watching the 45th Anniversary show..haha. But thanks to ah beng who helped me, I could at least sleep at 1.Anyway, the wedding that I went for on Sat was like the best wedding I ever attended. And all I can say that its a dream wedding a girl would want. I don't know whether its a dream wedding to other girls, but its considered a dream wedding . I just list out the details one by one.- BMW Wedding Car- Wedding dinner held at a restaurant at least 6 to 7 basketball courts huge.- A super big stage, maybe even bigger then school halls.-Chandeliers as lightnings- Live singers and guitarists on stage performing.
-Super huge poster of both of them on the stage.
- The most fascinating thing was that after they cut the wedding cake, mini fireworks suddenly appeared the end of the stage. The entire stretch. SOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEE!!!!
The part that made my hair stand was when they made their first entrance into the restaurant. The bride's wedding gown was sooooooo beautiful and elegant!!!! When they entered, the lights were very dim and a spotlight was cast on them and the usual dry ice flowing out, the entire restaurant fell so super silent as they watched them. "Shivers". I thought that the part where they have the bride's sisters and the 花童's was very nice. Overall the design and the ambiance of the restaurant did most of the work. Oh ya, there were two weddings that night, ours was the more elegant one, the other one was more towards the sweet sweet fairytale wedding with lots of balloons in pink and white. Both were so niceeeee!!! ><>
My mum going to fetch the bride.
