Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:15 pm
There's no school for me tomorrow!!!! Actually is I self declare holiday.HAHABUT, I got a good reason(ummm, maybe not). I'm going in Malaysia again for wedding dinner on Sat, and cause I've been busy slacking away everyday after school, I totally forgot about my marketing project is due next Monday!!! SHIT MAN! So, I've to regretfully skip school tomorrow to finish it up since my weekends would be spent in M'sia. Awwwwww....I really wanted to learn. =(Okay, I know no one is going to believe me.LOL
Oh ya, I really hate flu! Its so irritating!!!! I rather have fever, everytime I want to sleep I have to prop my pillows so super high if not my nose will be totally blocked. And I karn talk and chew on my food for more than 3 secs, if not I will suffocate to death. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I've been stuck with this stupid flu for 5 days already with sore throat and cough following it. AND WORSE. A BREAKOUT!!!!! I hope it gets better on Sat, if not I will be sniffling throughout the whole dinner.