Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:07 pm
Back from shopping with Linda, actually intended to go k box, but the price during the festive season is so "cheap" man. They said it was 18++ regardless of any timing, after the ++ would be 26 bucks. Waaaaaaa super ex lor! So ended up accompanying her to wait for her colleague to end work and shop for their friend's farewell gift. From 2 plus walked around orchard till 9, and its been ages since I walked for so long until now my feet is damn painful that I sort of limp around when I walk. LOL.I realized one very bad thing, I suddenly can eat alot, and its really ALOT. I can just eat mixed grilled at 12, then at 2 plus I will go eat kobayashi, 4 plus eat chicken pie, and 10 plus eating the most sinful thing of all.......Double Cheeseburger(cause I cannot stand it when I saw Linda eating it earlier on). SHIT MAN!!!! I always become bankrupt due to food, and I have to like pay $282 next month for yoga fees la after accumulating it for 3 months. I really can eat grass and air liao. Anyway, was reading Tammy's blog these few months and saw a recent post of her doing eyelash extension. Its so nice la, that I'm even considering doing it since my eyelashes are so pathetically short and thin, loads of mascara on it doesn't make any difference =.=". But doing that = need money. SHIT.