Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:14 pm
Caught a few movies these few days and all were not bad, and almost of them became my favorites! HAHA.Just now brought my little cousin to watch Winx Club since she's a super big fan of that show, actually I like it also la..hehe
Its no wonder why this movie is for kids, because throughout the show, its teaching kids alot of those super motivating stuff like "Believe in your powers and yourself..blah blah blah". LOL. But overall, its a nice show and all the little pixies and animals are soooooo super cuteeeee!!!!! How I wish I can have one for myself . ><Yesterday watched Cape No.7 with the PT polygon, another good show. I've been hearing tons of good reviews about it so went to watch it yesterday although the rest of us were quite "bright". HEHE.
The entire movie was super hilarious, all of the actors acted their role damn well and the songs for the movie were the best. Guess I'm stuck with listening to the OST for the time being. lolCaught "All About Women" with mh and yf, another romance plus comedy movie.
The starting of this movie will make people very confused, and its almost to the middle where you will start to understand what's going on. I thought that the most hilarious part came from kitty zhang, the one who acted as the teacher in CJ7. Her role in this movie is totally different from the role in CJ7, you guys will be surprised. Actually the other 2 female leads, Zhou Xun and Gui Lun Mei roles are also very different from the usual roles they will play.And the most disgusting movie I caught.............
Warning: Those who suffer from motion sickness easily shouldn't watch this. Because the entire movie is filmed from a camcorder, so 97% of the scenes are very shaky and after a few mins you will get a headache.
I thought the way those people died were already very gross, but mh told me that it was only a remake of the original show "REC". I can't imagine how much gross it would be if I watched the original one. LOL
Now I want watch "The Day The Earth Stood Still", "Twilight", "Nick & Norah", "Ip Man" and "Red Cliff 2"!!! Anyone want watch? LOL