Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:32 pm
Back from last minute cny shopping at bugis with my mum, and as usual all of my clothes are in black or white. LOL. And its super crowded everywhere in bugis, so I stuck to bugis junction instead of going to bugis street if not I think I will jsut faint from the heat. After that meet Linda at jurong point to talk about "some things" and sort of told her what happen at party world. I ended up so freaked out again, had to call mum to fetch me at the bus stop. =.=" Anyway, she bombed me with some questions that is going to set me into a thinking mood for quite sometime, haha. I think one day my head will just explode from all the thinking, its super confusing for me to think about such stuff. ><Going into malaysia again tommorow for cny till tue, I will so miss singapore!!!!P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG FENG!!! You super dao sia, never reply my msg. =DP.P.S. I've got to stop wearing dark colours and shop for those super bright colour tops. SO, next month is shopping time!