Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:02 pm
Last sunday went out with mh and the rest to celebrate the ah tiong's belated birthday at Top One. In case if you're wondering whats Top One, its actually a KTV at opposite bugis junction where you can sing from 11am to 6pm for 20 bucks on weekends, cheaper during weekdays of course. We actually chose 221 songs that day and the 7 hours were definetly not enough to finish singing all the songs. =(( But, that place is damn fun man, got loads of effects for the room and there is even a mini stage for some of the bigger rooms. HAHA. After mh and me went to starbucks to get a slice of cake for him while the rest went to the foodcourt, walked around for awhile and went home after that. OMG man, there was some Indian festival that day and the bus we took will pass Little India, you can literally see the entire bus camouflaged after that particular stop. LOL. Took loads of photos that day, but most of it are with sj, will upload it after I get it from her.
Next monday is the start of the exam week with maths being the first paper.. shit la. Today went over to Coffee Bean with peiling to study but I ended up studying DCN while she try to figure out the stupid maths. Sighh, this will be the mugging week. Hopefully I can pass all 3 papers, I don't want to stay in this school for more than 3 years!!!!!
Mummy's bdae coming up soon, promised to whip up a meal for her just now. Got to start looking for recepies and try them out once exams are over. Need to look for a job also, need money for shopping and my bills!!!!
Just a few photos from my phone
B'dae Boy
The 2 future Project Superstars

YF, I know you will kill me for posting this, but still.......hehe
