

The characters are so cuteee!!! It's as if they really walked out from the magna man. But the show only have a total of 11 epis and I'm at the 10th already! Think I will be back to the dazed mood soon. LOL.
Anyway, yesterday went shopping with Linda at bugis, then meet joel and hiphop there too, bought a cardigan finally (and I love it to bits!!!!). After that went over to DXO, they ordered the tower thing with tiger beer. I totally suck at drinking la, only 1 and a half glass later, my head is already kind of spinning. HAHA. And once I got home, I just fell on my bed and zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Oh ya, caught the K-20 movie with glenna and esther on thur and that show is niceee man. Totally worth its review of 4 stars. The plot and effects are really good. Catching "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Slumdog Millionaire" soon!
