Monday, March 16, 2009 11:18 pm
My blog is dead once again haha. 40 more mins to posting of results, but most probably its going to come out at 1 plus or 2 plus. Sighh, I think I will fall asleep waiting. Holidays really gets me into different moods and interests, have been surfing the net for different recipes and going to the library to borrow books on baking chocolate treats even to the extent of cooking for lunch and dinner(I think my mum now wish tt my hols don't end soon. LOL.) Anyone want be my guinea pig ? HAHA.Took a quiz from facebook a few weeks back and I don't know why after seeing the results I was quite bothered by it. Maybe because the reality relates to it a lot? " You are always so squeaky, happy and lovely when others are near - but that is only a mask. A mask that covers your sadness, desperation and self doubt". Like Julin said, its time that this mask should come down if not it will be too late. Many things I choose not to say and ask further is because I'm afraid of what will follow afterwards. A mask, or a "shield" that I've formed over so many years, its really difficult to take it down.