Welcome to yoururl.blogspot.com


See what I mean. LOL. I was just too bored one day, so I went around looking for dramas to watch. And since I keep hearing lots of people saying that after the Taiwan Metor Garden there have been other versions so I just clicked on Episode 1 of Boys Over Flowers. A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!!The show just had me glued to the screen the entire day, and now it stops at epi 21, I've to wait for like 4 more days before the new epis come out!!! ITS SO TORTURING!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! This craze is definetly worse then Twilight, I've been listening to their soundtrack the entire day and my whole head is just full of the show.
Anyway, the korean version had me for the first time wishing that Shancai will end up with Lei instead of Dao Ming Si. And I think the scriptwriters are going to change the ending, can't wait for it!!! ><>
