Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:45 pm
One paper down and three more to go.
Didnt update again cause I was supposed to "study" for my exams but I didn't obviously. Since only last minute studying works for me. Too early study, all the info will be gone from my head within hours.
Today's paper was like even harder then the past year paper and the past past year paper. Although I would like to think that I'll pass, but have to write this sentence instead "confirm fail liao la" if not won't pass the paper. Doesn't makes sense I know, but its like a routine after completing a paper.
Anyway, can't wait for 2nd sep!!! No lectures, tutorials, practicals, waking up early, queuing up of bathroom, squeeze in the stupid mrt, carry the freaking heavy lappy, acting in front of ppl, and list goes on and on................................
Oh ya, I must talk about this. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo madly in love with Super Junior!!! Last time was still wondering why so many ppl crazy over them but now I'm one of those crazy people. LOL! But seriously, their singing, dancing, mc-ing, practically everything la is damn good. Taiwan's fei lun hai can practically dig a hole and hide already. Singing everytime off key one =.=
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥