Monday, August 10, 2009 3:27 pm
THE STUPID PROJECT IS FINALLY OVER!!!
And I broke my own record for not sleeping for 24 hours and really sitting down doing serious work. T2 starbucks officially became my 2nd home last week, I think the staff there will think "Wah lao eh, they come again. Later the place sure damn messy."
Brought along my cam since pl and I initially wanted to take pics like mad there. But we ended up with nothing cause we were so FUSTRATED over the freaking codings. Errors here and there really is FUCK. And I also realise I cannot drink coffee if not I will surely throw up after that, most probably is because of the milk in it.
I HATE MILLK!!!!!!
Anyway after Friday its like WE ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so went down to celebrate Cat's bdae on Sat. Meet Julin to buy her very last min present at bugis and I did a very random thing while getting her gift box in Artbox.
I applied for part time postion in that shop and miraculously they called me down for a 3 hrs trial period next sat LOL! But then its 3 hrs of free labour for them can, no pay one. Freak.
The present we bought for her
This julin took my cam and started camwhoring like mad.

They are forever fighting =.=

Oh ya, check out this online shop HomelyHomey. They sell the cutest notebooks ever! And, the materials they used are quite good. I bought Childhood and Raving Rabbits, waiting for their new items to be up. They are going to introduce their planners and wallets cant wait!!!

